Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hey Ya'll! Welcome to my blog!
 
 
I'm a stay at home mom with a passion for all things beauty, fashion, and DIY. I'm from Houston, Texas and currently on the move else where, more on that later. I'm married to one handsome fellow and my best friend, Bryan. We are both Texan natives and hope to be back one day to have our "forever" home.
 
 



Together we have one adorable, loving, VERY happy, VERY mischievous, and a great hug giving little boy! He is constantly catching every girls eye swooning with his smile and wits. If you follow me on Instagram he is flooding my feed daily. I just cant get enough of his contagious smiles :)







After getting married in 2008 in Houston, we  have been on the move ever since. Why, you ask? Bryan is currently serving in the U.S. Army and I couldn't be prouder. I never knew the extent of being in the Army and the places it would take us. For the past 5 years, we have lived in 5 different houses, 3 states and 2 countries. Crazy, right?!?! Little did we know this would suit us quite well. We love to travel and have seen many countries and quite a few U.S. states. We love history and


 



In those 5 years, there were many months where Bryan and I were apart. Having all this time alone, I spent a lot of time on YouTube teaching myself new makeup techniques, learning how to crochet and many DIY projects. Being in this world of YouTube for the past 4 years has inspired me to do the thing I love most. Thus, the reason for starting my YouTube channel. I want to share my love for makeup/beauty, fashion and even a little DIY.


 



With the recent move back to the US and our new home, I have officially caught the decorating bug. I love to go antiquing and making old things fabulous! I'm not going to lie, I might have an addiction.
I will share all my adventures, finds and ideas here on my blog too!
I hope ya'll stick around for awhile on my adventure, in my Bluebonnet World!

p.s. Wonder where I got my Blog name? Check out: Lupinus Texensis. The Texas State flower, quite pretty isn't it? :)








No comments:

Post a Comment